Monday, March 31, 2008

jb's recap...BEST. WEEK. EVER.-style.


Currently reading: Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More Than IQ (Paperback)by Daniel Goleman


Currently (Re)Watching: Battlestar Galactica: Season 1 ---- BEST. SHOW. EVER....A sci-fi allegory of the war on terror? sign me up :) (I don't think Dustin is ever going to relinquish my DVD set either.....:( )


% of taxes Done: I have relied on Future-JB to do my taxes (Present-JB got wasted this wknd) and either Future-JB did it right, ooooorrr Present-JB is going to jail.


Current Pet Peeve: Why the frak won't www.penny-arcade.com open at all?


April Fool's Jokes planned: 2; they don't know what hit them ;)


# of times JB deserves to be slapped: Yeah I'm thinking 2.


What DIDN'T JB eat this week: healthy food.


Life Lesson learned: My XBOX 360 is many things, but a love doctor it is not, alas.


Biggest Poker Accomplishment: Accepting a nice contribution to the "JB-needs-money-for gambling" charity fund, courtesy of www.zoji.com


Influences: I'm under one right now ;)


Most contested word on Scrabble: smad.


On a scale of 1 to landfill, our condo is a: landfill.


Current conspiracy theory: Don Nguyen is, in fact, the 12th and final Cylon model.


Finish this sentence: This Thursday, I'm going to (EXPERIENCE MUSIC PROJECT for Free admission Thursdays)


Quote of the week: You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes...you might find....you get what you need. ---- The Rolling Stones






No comments: