Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Is that a rutabega in your pants?






















March 14th, 11:00 AM. Gmail.com..........My friend from Vegas, Sarah S., drops with a tidbit of news...


Sarah: oh yeah. well...my sister's taking a part time job at this place: http://www.treehugger.com/files/2008/02/vegan-strip-club.php

11:02 AM me: as?

Sarah: a stripper

11:03 AM me: a carnivorous stripper?

Sarah: a VEGAN stripper

me: sarah, can i blog about this? lol

Sarah: sure. enjoy

me: i'll leave last names out

Sarah: np

me: no no i'll put in fictional
ones


11:04 AM me: like sarah skywalker.

Sarah: hey. i'd do it if it were in vegas. but that kinda thing only works in a city like portland.

me: you mean eugene, oregon right? Vegan strip clubs scream "Eugene."

Sarah: no, i mean portland.

Vegan strip-club, eh? Kinda reminds me of how the braintrust behind 2004's "Reign of Fire" must have felt when greenlighting that piece of sh---er, "creative synergy."
I can see it now.....
Person A: Hey i have an idea for a movie.....
Person B: I'm listening.
Person A: Its a science fiction post-apocalyptic movie....
Person B: zzzz zzzz zzz.....
Person A: .......WITH DRAGONS!
Person A: Sold! It'll be just like your future investment into vegan strip clubs. Synergastic!

No comments: